Sunday, July 12, 2009

Takin' A Heavy Metal Music Ride With Don Felder


Download Don Felder - Heavy Metal (Takin' A Ride)

Download Sammy Hagar - Heavy Metal





I just thought I'd take a music break for a bit. My tastes run from classic rock, hard rock to heavy metal. Speaking of heavy metal, take a listen to Don Felder's classic "Heavy Metal (Takin' A Ride,)" which brings back some great memories of me and my girlfriend sitting in the back row of the movie house while listening to the great tunes during this animated movie.

2 comments:

vanhenry71 - Anne 'Vani' Bonny said...

There way you can make the other songs downloadable? Thank you much

The Old Warrior said...

I will certainly do my best to get to all of them! Considering my intermittent posting, it might take some weeks, though I shall certainly try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...