Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Neal Adams' Trixter Album Art


Download Trixter's One In A Million MP3





TRIXTER was formed in 1983 in Paramus, New Jersey by Steve Brown and Peter Loran. After a year in the basement and the addition of new drummer Mark Gus Scott, they played their first live gigs. They began playing the New Jersey – New York club scene and built a huge following of fans. In 1988 bassist PJ Farley joined TRIXTER, finalizing the lineup. With every gig the band was drawing more and more people to their shows and by May 1989 the band landed a deal with

Regular readers probably have noticed that I am on a Neal Adams kick and that includes all forms of media the Great One participated in. The more I think about it, the more I say to myself, "of course Neal Adams provided art for music albums." That brings me to the band Trixter. I bought Trixter's first CD because of the Neal Adams cover art, which you should recognize if you're an Adams fan. Do you see Toyboy, Armor and Crazy Man in there? This kind of music isn't ordinarily my cup of tea, but a couple of the songs are surprisingly good, or so I thought when this self-titled debut was released in 1990. My favorite song off the disc is "One in a Million," which I'll include as a down-loadable MP3 audio file—of course!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...